Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Disappearing Threads

On several occasions, when I have tried replying to a thread, the OP's post has disappeared, leaving just the thread title, followed by the title disappearing as well. Does this mean that the OP, or a Moderator, has removed the thread?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Disappearing Threads

Probably. If they're from Ask A Question, chances are the Mods deleted it because it was a duplicate post.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Probably. If they're from Ask A Question, chances are the Mods deleted it because it was a duplicate post.
    A recent one was in AAQ. It was in Cyrillic and when I Google Translated it, it seemed to be nothing to do with phones. Was it a covert message? Was it phone-harmful? Anyway it disintegrated as I tried to post a reply.

Another was over in LG G3. As I was attempting to check out an interesting thread to which I'd earlier posted a reply, it too disintegrated and now no longer exists. I hope it's not something I'm doing.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm sure it has to do with Moderation. Don't worry, it isn't you. Just keep up with your good posts!
    belodion likes this.