LG G2 help, we never get 4G ?
Hello, my boyfriend just "upgraded" his old Android phone to a LG G2 because he was promised 4G. So far the thing has not once connected at 4G, just 3G, and it is slooow. We are in greater Los Angeles, can there SERIOUSLY not be 4G here? Feeling very ripped off now.
- 07-16-2014, 08:22 AM #2
Re: LG G2 help, we never get 4G ?
Hello, which carrier service are you with?
You can check under Settings/ Mobile & Wireless Networks and under Mobile Settings look for an advanced menu and make sure LTE/4G is enabled and not just CDMA and/or GSM (depending on carrier service).
Otherwise I would contact your carrier and they can try to re provision the phone remotely and make sure everything is programmed correctly on their end so you can receive 4G/LTE service.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:28 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:24 PM
- By AstroStrat89 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:52 AM
- By MHO TCOM in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:57 PM