- 4 Posts
s voice, music on the s5
Recently switched from an iPhone, and things are complicated.
1) when my phone is locked, I can't use any voice command ie I want to send text while driving, but have to unlock the phone which defeats the purpose. I set up some wake up thing, but it still won't turn it on while locked (even doing the double tap on the home screen.)
2) coming from an iPhone, we had itubes....and That was it. I was able to transfer most of my music over, but not all (copyright) so I purchased it in Google play. That music isn't accessible to make ring tones out of, bc it doesn't automatically go into "my tunes." Can I get it there somehow? I just don't understand my music being in several different apps, which to use, etc. And the best Music buying app.
I'm sure I'll have more questions later.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-31-2015, 01:02 AM #2
Re: s voice, music on the s5
You need to download the music from the Google Play Music website on your computer, then copy that music file over to the phone via USB cable (using Windows Explorer). Ideally, copy it to the Ringtones folder. The song will now be available to select as a ringtone. You could use an app like Ringdroid to edit it.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2016, 09:21 AM
- By fgcchevy in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 09-17-2014, 11:14 AM
- By awriternot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:30 AM
- By lornaevo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:58 PM
- By Little_Pharaoh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:49 AM