Stream to PC
I'm going to be taking an 8 hour bus ride (each way) and figure I should have plenty of tv time. I usually stream to my phone but I'm thinking that I should watch it on a bigger screen.
Is there any way to connect to my laptop and play streaming video that is on my phone? Non-rooted by the way. I'm fine using USB.
I know that I could tether, but I have Verizon and they tend to be pains about it.
- 07-16-2014, 09:52 AM #2
- 07-16-2014, 12:46 PM #3
Re: Stream to PC
As to your question OP I'd just tether your laptop to your phones connection... That way you can use the Internet from the phone to stream on your laptop.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 07-16-2014, 06:02 PM #4
- 07-16-2014, 06:38 PM #5
- 07-16-2014, 08:01 PM #6
- 07-16-2014, 08:56 PM #7
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:00 AM
- By Even4steven in forum Android WearReplies: 21Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:25 PM
- By denarok in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:01 AM
- By clemson77on in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:46 AM
- By Santosh Ashpal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:00 AM