- 7 Posts
Large App Installs
I have a HTC One M8 and I want to know how to install large apps AND there data on to the SD Card. I want to install a few big games such as GTA and Gangstar that run about 2GB but they wont fit on my Internal. If I use a move to SD card app will it move the included data as well?
- 02-27-2015, 08:47 PM #2
Re: Large App Installs
All apps have to install to Internal Storage first before they can potentially be moved to SD. Not all devices support moving to SD, and of those that do, they still won't be able to move certain apps. Only a portion of the app is moved--you can't specify what portion, but they're presumably data portions, not crucial app files.
If you root the device, you may be able to move more of the app to the SD. But remember that this might impact the performance of the app.
- By pcbtmr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2015, 08:55 PM
- By dangerouspea in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:02 PM
- By IPocket Apps in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:44 AM
- By Steppschuh in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:42 AM