Google play music to my actual device

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok so how can I transfer my google play music to my normal music player app on my note 3 phone?

Also I don't have a computer.

Please help.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I want my google play music to that app.

Is there a way you can do that on a note 3?

Posted via Android Central App

Honestly, I don't believe that there is...at least not an easy way without a computer anyway. Google Play Music will allow you to "cache" (download) songs for offline use, but they aren't usually visible to other music players.

The bottom line is that you would need to get the actual MP3 tracks stored on your device somehow. Obviously the easiest way would be to use a computer to transfer the files or put them on the SD card. That's a limitation of the app you're trying to use...it's meant for playing local music files, whereas the Google Play Music app can play both your online library AND local files.

I'm sure you have your reasons why you want to do this, but my advice would be to use the Google Music app instead.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
No bro what I don't want to use Google play app I want to use the other app the normal music app but I can't transfer the songs I want from Google Music to another music app

You can't do that. I think the offline download is in a format only the Google Music app can read, hence why you can't find it on other music players.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
When downloading music for offline use via Google Music you must use their app. You cannot access the files to play with another media player.

The reason for this is due to security. Someone like me who has all access (their streaming service) could then download tons of songs and basically steal them if the actual mp3 files were available... But they are hidden for this very reason.

If you want your music from Google Play you will have to download it via a computer and then place it directly on your phone.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae