- 4 Posts
Asus tablet (Android 4.3) won't save/recognize PDF files
I have been trying to save PDF files - sent to me via email - via a number of apps and to a number of different places (drive, usb, internal storage) - but when I try to find them / attach them to emails - I can't. What gives? p.s. - I bought this android tablet two months ago - and absolutely hate it. It is junk, in all respects. I never thought I would say this, but I miss Microsoft.
- 07-16-2014, 11:32 PM #2
Re: Asus tablet (Android 4.3) won't save/recognize PDF files
I don't know if this will help with the saving part, but Kingsoft Office is free on Play. Can read many types of formats, including most MS ones. At worst, if it doesn't work, you aren't out any money.
- By Tal Herman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 08-03-2014, 03:52 PM
- By Julie OB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:38 AM
- By IPocket Apps in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:45 AM
- By OliviaHubbard in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:48 AM