Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Natee

Default My phones charges slow now?

Ok well I've had my phone for about a good three months and it took it about an hour too charge fully.. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 and now it takes a longer time to charger? I think it might be something downloading in the background but how do I stop it? Thankss
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Natee View Post
    Ok well I've had my phone for about a good three months and it took it about an hour too charge fully.. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 and now it takes a longer time to charger? I think it might be something downloading in the background but how do I stop it? Thankss
    Are you charging via USB or wall outlet? USB will be a slow charge versus wall power outlet. If you have something downloading in the background you'll be able to see it in the notification or downloads app - that shouldn't be something to significantly slow charging.

Have you tried a new charger or alternative power source?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: My phones charges slow now?

Quote Originally Posted by Natee View Post
    Are you charging via USB or wall outlet? USB will be a slow charge versus wall power outlet. If you have something downloading in the background you'll be able to see it in the notification or downloads app - that shouldn't be something to significantly slow charging.

Have you tried a new charger or alternative power source?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: My phones charges slow now?

Try using a different charger.