PC to tablet installing
I see that to take an apk off a PC and put it on your Android device all you need is the apk app and a USB, right? But will there be any sort of complications or any special application needed to do so? For instance; installing a new ROM means you need Winrar or something like that. Is it the same for Apk's?
- 07-16-2014, 01:57 PM #2
- 39 Posts
Re: PC to tablet installing
Copy apk to your device storage.
Enable installation of application from unknown sources to do this go to settings - security - tick Unknown Sources
Run the apk file by browsing through your device file manager
Roms are very different as compared to apks. They require winrar/ winzip/7zip flashing tools like odin or a custom recovery installed on your device whereas apks just need to be transferred to the device and opened by file manager/ explorer at most they need is root privileges for selected applications
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Mobile Nations mobile app
- By chi-townSteve in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: Today, 01:07 AM
- By android_user_82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:02 AM
- By charlie98403 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:32 PM
- By ughazi93 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:08 PM