Blue Led light won't turn off
My Samsung Galaxy S4 has solid blue Led light on for 2 days already and it doesn't changes or turns off. I have tried to check everything and do several things in order to get it back to normal and my phone could react as before but there was no success. Any ideas what could be the problem and what I have to do?
- 07-16-2014, 07:22 PM #2
- 07-16-2014, 07:24 PM #3
- 07-17-2014, 05:54 AM #5
Re: Blue Led light won't turn off
I'm not familiar with the S4 but if you swipe down from the top of the screen, with two fingers in V formation rather than the single-finger swipe down, details will be revealed. If it is Voice Recorder, you'll be able to switch off from there. Of course you could also open the voice recorder app which I imagine you must have somewhere, but swipe-down just to switch off is quicker.
Of course it may not be that. Re-posting the query in the Samsung Galaxy S4 forum would put you in touch with members with direct knowledge of the phone.
Posted via Android Central App
- By charlie98403 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:53 PM
- By OliviaHubbard in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:48 AM