Since the update to android 4.3 my Google sync has been automatically changing the settings to sync my pictures and Google+ and a few others. I keep having to uncheck everything so that it only does my Gmail during sync. Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone found a way to fix it? It happens about once every two weeks and causes a sync error,which is how I know my settings have changed. I'm on. Sony Xperia z of that matters.
- 09-07-2014, 03:12 AM #2
Re: Google sync
I've noticed this as well, and I wonder if it has to do with app updates. The next time one of your Google apps updates via Google Play Store, go to the sync settings and see if the sync for that app was turned back on.
- By tibbi64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:02 PM
- By positiveemotions in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 04:06 PM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:29 PM