restart camera

A

AC Question

my motorola droid maxx camera is saying I need to restart it? I cannot figure out how to do this. HELP

kkhanmd

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm having similar problems. No image on camera, just blank screen. Even restarting phone doesn't help now. Wonder what is the issue? Any help?

Posted via Android Central App

Ryan Lentz

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue and it's really starting to **** me off. Any of my apps that have to do with the camera I can not use! I just did the update a couple days ago and it started yesterday so I wonder if that has something to do with it

siva nagaaraju

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi, in that case what I did was simply installing some third party camera from play store.That's it, my camera started working.
Later its left to your choice whether to keep such TP camera remain installed or not.
But your camera remains in working condition only even after un installation of such TP camera.
Opt for this only in case your camera did not work even after re starting your phone.

IzziSpaetz

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my Droid Razr Maxx. The screen is black when I open the camera, I get the error to restart camera. This just started happening. I can not take any pictures even with other camera programs. The front facing camera works fine. I have cleared cache through boot menu and done a hard reset on the phone, with no luck in fixing this camera issue.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Try Settings, Apps, All, Camera, Clear Cache, Clear Data, Force Stop, then Power Off and Restart phone, open Camera app.

Posted via the Android Central App

Xxwabbit

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Help restart the camera
Same problem here for quite some time. I was planning on getting the Note 7,but we all know how that went. Not sure if it's possible software or hardware , but it's time to jump ship as there will be no updates for this series of phones. However, since I've done everything I can software wise many times over, I may still try and purchase a camera for repair as I would like to have this phone as a backup. Now to continue playing the waiting game for my next phone. Oh, and the camera isn't the only thing wrong with my phone. 😈