Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AC Question
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default restart camera

my motorola droid maxx camera is saying I need to restart it? I cannot figure out how to do this. HELP
    Gary Whittemore likes this.

Default Re: restart camera

It maybe as easy as turning off the device and turning it on again. That may reset the camera.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    my motorola droid maxx camera is saying I need to restart it? I cannot figure out how to do this. HELP
    Is it telling you to restart the camera app, restart the phone, or is the camera app unable to initialize?

I have restarted the phone, cleared data and cache, it says to restart the app (it is a built in app)

I'm having similar problems. No image on camera, just blank screen. Even restarting phone doesn't help now. Wonder what is the issue? Any help?

Posted via Android Central App

Have you tried using a third-party camera app?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

restart camera

Quote Originally Posted by Alma Hector View Post
    restart camera
    Excellent feed back for restart camera

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post

I'm having the same issue and it's really starting to **** me off. Any of my apps that have to do with the camera I can not use! I just did the update a couple days ago and it started yesterday so I wonder if that has something to do with it

Hi, in that case what I did was simply installing some third party camera from play store.That's it, my camera started working.
    Later its left to your choice whether to keep such TP camera remain installed or not.
    But your camera remains in working condition only even after un installation of such TP camera.
    Opt for this only in case your camera did not work even after re starting your phone.

I am having the same issue with my Droid Razr Maxx. The screen is black when I open the camera, I get the error to restart camera. This just started happening. I can not take any pictures even with other camera programs. The front facing camera works fine. I have cleared cache through boot menu and done a hard reset on the phone, with no luck in fixing this camera issue.

which camera app did you use from the play store to fix your problem? I have tried a couple with no luck.

Try Settings, Apps, All, Camera, Clear Cache, Clear Data, Force Stop, then Power Off and Restart phone, open Camera app.

Posted via the Android Central App

Can I restart

I did what the app said when my camera only worked on front facing which was to force stop and clear cache now its tottaly off and wont restart

Nesuprantu model neveikia kamera, Praia restartuoti..kaip tau padaryti?