- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Maps cannot find my location
I've been having issues with maps for a while. It boils down to the fact that the app can't find my location. GPS is activated. Map quest can find me, bit Goggle Maps can't. I'm using a Galaxy S4. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared cache and data. I can use it for off line maps but not for any kind of navigation.
Anyone hear of this specific issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-16-2014, 07:28 PM #2
- 07-16-2014, 07:59 PM #3
- 07-18-2014, 10:36 AM #5
- By Faithbits in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 02-13-2017, 01:39 AM
- By jsiddle2025 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2016, 12:20 AM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:19 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:37 PM