note 2 music players sound issue
im using note 2 since a year its a brilliant mobile. i recently was listening music and while i was sleepy i removed the head set directly as the the music was on,hence now after that am unable to play music on loud speaker as it stil says that it is connected with head phone while its working fine with the head phone.
so please help me asap
imu em jay
- 02-27-2015, 09:57 PM #2
Re: note 2 music players sound issue
Check the headphone jack to make sure nothing broke off in there. If it's clear, then try a reboot. If that doesn't work, try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11018. If that doesn't work, the jack or its connections may have become faulty.
- By Rania Chi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2014, 08:03 PM
- By conan1071 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:39 AM
- By VanBCguy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:43 PM
- By rahuldevsingh89 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:26 AM
- By Valtoren in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:55 PM