samsung galaxy s2 calendar wiped entries
Hi, I've been using the calendar that came on my samsung galaxy s2 phone. However whilst exploring different calendars in my settings, it has wiped all the entries I made in 2014. The entries for 2013 are still there. any idea how I can get those entries back? I haven't backed up the phone with Kies since early 2013 so can't retrieve the backup. I'm not sure whether I synched the calendar with my Google account or not - does it do this automatically? Thank you! lu
- 08-03-2014, 11:44 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: samsung galaxy s2 calendar wiped entries
I have the same issue with Samsung Galaxy 4!!! So annoying all my old calendar entries are getting wiped, I rely on keeping that information for appointments etc and it is sooooooooo frustrating that it keeps wiping them off!!
Can anybody help?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2016, 07:16 PM
- By VanBCguy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:43 PM
- By OUGrad05 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:22 PM
- By LiamMaynard99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:50 PM