How to transfre ringtones from a sd card i have on my kyocera to my computer
Ok here goes. I have a removable sd card on my kyocera phone model c5215 and i removed the sd card and put it in a sd card slot on my laptop and my laptop doesn't recognize the file format. Do you know what drivers i need to download to make this happen? Thank you kindly for any extra steps taken on my behalf.
System ; windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
- 07-16-2014, 11:19 PM #2
Re: How to transfre ringtones from a sd card i have on my kyocera to my computer
I do not know what drivers you need. I didn't see the device on Kyocera's website. But there was a Live chat...perhaps you could ask there?
Kyocera Phones Support Drivers Page
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 09:00 PM
- By ajayrg in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Hegamon in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 06:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:10 PM
- By tess1977 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:07 PM