Accidentally switched browser to desktop, how to switch back to mobile?
The question is pretty much the title. Its frustrating and I can't switch my browser to only show me stuff in mobile mode.
My browser is the default.
- 07-16-2014, 10:53 PM #2
Re: Accidentally switched browser to desktop, how to switch back to mobile?
Welcome to Android Central! What device are you using? The setting for desktop vs mobile site is usually in the browser's settings. But you can usually add an "m." in front of the URL to get a mobile site. So in other words, type "m.yahoo.com" for the mobile site.
- 07-16-2014, 10:55 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 09:00 PM
- By Scott7217 in forum PoliticsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 06:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:19 PM
- By madkoda12 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:42 PM
- By tess1977 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:07 PM