Thinking about switching.

dsimp_2012

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
So I originally planned on getting a Nexus 5 when my upgrade came earlier this year, but I decides to get the G2. I am satisfied with the G2, but I'm thinking about switching phones again. Do you guys think that the N5 is still a good phone to get, or should I wait for the N6 or Android Silver or whatever is launching this year? Or should I go another route altogether and get a different phone? Please help guys!

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I find the Nexus 5 to be an excellent phone, with the primary weak point being its mediocre battery--so if you need a workhorse, consider a different phone. But the hardware should still feel fresh for at least another 1-2 yrs, and there's the big advantage of getting updates from Google first. There haven't been a whole lot of rumblings yet about a Nexus 6 or Silver phone, so I would guess there won't be a Nexus 5 replacement until 2015.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I own a Nexus 5, and when you take everything into consideration about it....its price, specs, display quality, performance etc....it would be difficult to think of anything better. The LG G2 is of course better in some respects, especially battery life, and since you have one, why not stay with that?

Posted via Android Central App