Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Htc one mms on h2o?

I have the htc one mini & I use it on h2o wireless, however, for the longest, my mms has not been working. I can get on the internet just fine, but I can't send or receive any picture messages. I've tried every apn h2o has given me but it never works. My phone runs on kit kat, it's unlocked, but not rooted. I've heard that h2o doesn't support mms for android 4.4 devices, is this true? If not, can someone help me get my mms working?? Would really appreciate it because I don't like paying for a feature I can't even use!

ROM
    PACman 19.3

Default Re: Htc one mms on h2o?

I have the same problem with h2o wireless. I am on sony z1 compact with kitkat. I can use mobile data but MMS will not send or receive. What I do to fix it is to turn airplane mode on and off, then mobile data off and on a few times. Seems sloppy but then MMS will work until I restart my phone, then I have to do it again.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by lebooo View Post
    I have the same problem with h2o wireless. I am on sony z1 compact with kitkat. I can use mobile data but MMS will not send or receive. What I do to fix it is to turn airplane mode on and off, then mobile data off and on a few times. Seems sloppy but then MMS will work until I restart my phone, then I have to do it again.
    About how many times should I do each? And have you had a wifi problem? As of today my phone won't connect to my home wifi for whatever reason

ROM
    PACman 19.3

This is what I do:

I'll try to send an MMS, it won't send. I'll turn airplane mode on, wait a couple seconds, then turn it off. The MMS still won't send and then I'll turn mobile data off, wait, and then on. The message will still not send so I will delete the message and repeat mobile data off then on again. Then if I resend the MMS it will go through.

Perhaps just try turning mobile data off and on a few times

I have not had problems with wifi.