SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10.1 - no reboot

A

AC Question

When I turned on this tablet this morning only the "Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1" title appeared on the black screen. It just sits there and does not boot up to the main screen. I can't be sure but I think this is the first time I have rebooted since the Samsung upgrade a few days ago!
Can anybody throw some light on this problem?
Cheers
Barry from Plymouth

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You can try rebooting into recovery. Try holding power, volume up and home until you see the Samsung logo, then release.

Signed, a Nexus 5, AC forums app, and Android L.

Bazonline

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi Golfdriver 97

Thanks for you reply. I have tried to rebooting into recovery but the Samsung just doesn't want too!!
It shows the logo "Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1" logo constantly. The only time it goes is when the battery is dead! I tried the rebooting into recovery as you described and the logo disappeared for a few seconds and then reappeared and has been there ever since! Do you think it is something to do with the upgrade that was issued this week?
Thanks again for your interest.
Regards
Barry

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Golfdriver 97

Thanks for you reply. I have tried to rebooting into recovery but the Samsung just doesn't want too!!
It shows the logo "Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1" logo constantly. The only time it goes is when the battery is dead! I tried the rebooting into recovery as you described and the logo disappeared for a few seconds and then reappeared and has been there ever since! Do you think it is something to do with the upgrade that was issued this week?
Thanks again for your interest.
Regards
Barry

Possibly. You can try calling Samsung and see what they say.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez