Failure after upgrading S2
After a few problems I decided to upgrade my S2 to the newest version.
I did it using Kies and it completed succesfuly, BUT
since then - my Samsung S2 does not restart.
I get the "Hello" screen, then a ne light-bluish screen which says "swipe to unlock" . and then repeats rebooting again and again - same 2 screens.
And it gets very hot,
What do I do now?
- 07-17-2014, 08:29 AM #2
Re: Failure after upgrading S2
Hello. You can try master reset it with the Volume up - power and home buttons. Try to see if you can see the device on a pc with a usb cable so you can copy your files as they will be wiped.
I have an S2 and the last update was to Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Some have installed KitKat by rooting. You dont say what update you installed.
Check resetting for stock and custom below.
[Guide] [Info] Custom recoveries versus Stock. Is there a difference?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:10 AM
- By billr in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 06:00 AM
- By Tyler Casavant in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:48 PM