Nexus 7 help
Today my nexus 7 was in a bootloop, I did a hard reset everything booted fine. At the home screen the screen went black. Now I can't turn the device on at all or go into fastboot. I don't see the google logo at start up. The computer still reads the device but I can't do anything with it. I tried opening the device up and playing around with the screen and the battery but nothing happen... Is my nexus 7 completely dead?
- 07-17-2014, 10:05 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:37 AM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Xanth269 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Hugo Solomon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:23 AM
- By evols in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:51 AM