my dad recently bought me a replacement galaxy s4 from t-mobile for 40$ i had it for only two days. i skateboarded today and i fell, when i turn on my screen it just flashes. sometimes it shows a portion of my lockscreen. should i just buy a new one or could i repair it for cheap without my dad finding out i broke a two day old phone. or could t mobile give me another replacement but for maybe 100$ or something?
- 07-17-2014, 09:40 AM #2
Re: broken s4
Well, it could be a number of things. The panel is not cheap, but it's not as expensive as a new phone. If your phone is insured, you could get a replacement. However, as for not having your dad find out, well...
My first guess would be to go to a repair center and get it evaluated. You first need to know if the panel itself is still 'alive' or if it's just a loose connector inside.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 09:00 PM
- By Crimson in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:16 AM
- By grifter56 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:50 PM