- 7 Posts
- 07-17-2014, 01:16 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 battery drain
Welcome to Android Central! There's a lot of grey in your Mobile Signal--is that when you've turned mobile data off, or do you often have poor signal? Poor signal can kill battery. Also, Airplane Mode doesn't necessarily prevent wakelocks--an app or service may still partially wake the phone because it wants to refresh data, only to find that it can't access the web.
I usually keep Location Reporting off, which is not crucial for Google Now, as long as Location Services in general is active. Location Reporting supposedly can allow Google Now to get an idea of your commute, but if it's turned off, it still knows where you are, and will give you the correct contextual info like weather, nearby attractions, etc.
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition: Reset: Google Nexus 4 | T-Mobile Support.
Also, review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
- By Clark Ye in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:10 AM
- By jobjohnny in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:57 PM
- By RAZRBAKK in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:02 AM