S5 app permissions/ privacy
I just walked out of the store with a new Galaxy S5 and set up a google account, etc, and went into the play store. I downloaded Facebook, and the was told that when downloaded, Facebook would basically have access to anything and everything on my device- contacts, texts, pictures, browsing history, etc. I cannot find any information on how to deny permissions- the only thing that I have found is to shut off auto-update, but I don't think this addresses my privacy concern.
What am I missing? Any advice?
- 07-17-2014, 11:41 AM #2
- 445 Posts
Re: S5 app permissions/ privacy
In order to use the app any app you must agree to the permissions requested. No way around it. The good thing is they tell you this up front and ask you to decide. It's an all or nothing deal.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:42 PM
- By Car video reviews in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:12 PM
- By RenoD2010 in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:55 AM
- By JeniferF in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:47 AM