Does my Samsung Galaxy S3 have a battery problem?
My phone never showed any problem till a few days back, I would be using my phone when suddenly the screen starts flickering,my phone signal is lost and the phone automatically switches off.. when I switch it on again my battery would be 2% though it would be way more 50% before switching off.. Downloaded AVG antivirus and fixed all discernible threats but this problem still remains. ... I've reset factory settings in case its a software problem but there's no change.. Can this be a battery problem or something else??
- 07-17-2014, 01:02 PM #2
Re: Does my Samsung Galaxy S3 have a battery problem?
Welcome to Android Central! Yes, it could be your battery. The easiest way to test is to try a new one. You can get an idea if your current battery is failing by removing it, placing it flat on a table, and trying to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is bad. But even if it doesn't spin, try a new battery.
- By sutt1576 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:09 PM
- By Willoc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:08 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:56 AM