Google Play Battery Drain
I've got a new Samsung Galaxy S5 and the battery is getting killed even when on standby and I've hardly used it all day. I checked in the battery usage app and it looks like almost half the battery use is Google Play doing things (http://i.imgur.com/Hv1cMJU.png).
How can I make this stop?
Even when the phone is in power saver mode and just sitting on a table I get barely 12 hours out of a full battery.
- 07-17-2014, 03:37 PM #2
- 07-17-2014, 03:45 PM #3
- 07-17-2014, 03:46 PM #4
- 07-17-2014, 04:33 PM #5
- 07-17-2014, 04:44 PM #6
- By mehrankimi in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:57 AM
- By tvklovesu in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:29 PM
- By Willoc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:02 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:56 AM