missing memory on ZTE Blade q mini
Another zte bade q mini question, first I think the 0.96GB is the ram, the memory is 1.31GB with the total space and available being the same, Why? Running Android 4.2.2 , why then is the apps and data menu giving me 1.39 MB nowhere on the phone does it say that 2-3 GB has been used by OS please explain in plain english?
- 07-17-2014, 11:53 PM #2
Re: missing memory on ZTE Blade q mini
Welcome to Android Central! Devices usually don't tell you how much space is taken up by the OS and preinstalled bloatware. The OS itself takes generally 2-3 GB on lower end phones, and since your phone probably came with 4 GB of total internal storage, that's why you only have 1.31 GB available to you.
For more info, review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
- By fedxup in forum LG G3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:29 PM
- By darkhan in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:23 AM
- By rguedel in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:01 AM
- By rwberman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:56 PM
- By secrecyguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:27 PM