Wiping Samsung galaxy s5 with black screen.
Dropped phone and screen went black. Still powers on and screen is responsive to touch but cant navigate through settings to do a reset or see options on screen for a hardware key reset. I need to wipe data before sending for repair. Any suggestions? Thanks
- 07-17-2014, 04:46 PM #2
Re: Wiping Samsung galaxy s5 with black screen.
If your phone has an internet connection when powered on, you can use Android Device Manager to wipe it, assuming you had it activated: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:04 PM
- By fedxup in forum LG G3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:29 PM
- By rwberman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:56 PM
- By VW Maverick in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:25 PM