Tagital Tablet says app uncompatble
My husband got a Tagital Tablet 4.1 OS and is trying to download the Call of Duty app. He says every time he tries it says uncompatible. I've tried googling several different way to find out an answer or specs on the app but it just says 4.0 system or higher. Any answers or help? Please? Thanks in advance!
- 07-17-2014, 11:48 PM #2
Re: Tagital Tablet says app uncompatble
Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to install it from Google Play Store, or some other source?
Apps are not always compatible with all devices. It may be a hardware issue, or there may be something about the tablet's firmware that the app doesn't like. I've never heard of Tagital, and things like this are much more likely to happen with these off-brand devices.
- By sheaviousdroid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2014, 07:05 AM
- By darkhan in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:23 AM
- By Nick Horne in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:02 AM
- By secrecyguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:20 PM