At&t Samsung Galaxy i747 4G Issue
My At&t Samsung galaxy is not connecting with 4G LTE with straight talk. I have updated the APN settings as mentioned on the website of straight talk. But somehow it is not connecting. The only network which is available is 2G Edge which is also not stable on At&t.
Is there any hidden setting by which the LTE is turned off ?
Any help here would be appreciated.
- 03-03-2015, 11:39 PM #2
Re: At&t Samsung Galaxy i747 4G Issue
Did you actually buy a Straight Talk SIM? SIM Cards, Bring Your Own Phone: StraightTalk Wireless.
- By Ryan-W in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:35 AM
- By hybucket in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:20 AM
- By darkmech in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:54 PM
- By hockeymn25 in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:46 PM