Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Constant messages to put my password in for google+.

My phone suddenly keeps sending me alerts from Google that my password has been changed and to enter it now. My password has not actually been changed, though. Also, I am constantly receiving an alert for voice mail updated. This message affects whatever app I am currently on when the message appears. How can I stop these constant messages appear every 30 seconds on my phone?

Default Re: Constant messages to put my password in for google+.

Welcome to Android Central! How is the phone asking you to enter your Google password? Is it a popup? A notification? It sounds like it's probably a scam, hoping to get you to reveal your password.

What phone do you have? You could try booting into Safe Mode (which disables 3rd party apps, presumably including malware), and see if the messages persist. If they do, then there probably is some issue with your Google account. If the messages go away, then you have malware that is trying to phish for your password.