HTC One Factory Reset doesn't work.
Hello everyone! First time on this site, but I'm hoping to find some answers. My girlfriend got a new phone a few days ago and already doesn't remember her passcode. I followed a tutorial on how to back up the files to my computer, and then did a factory rest by turning off the phone then used the power button and volume down button to get to that menu then factory rest it. The problem that it doesn't do anything. It seems like it just boots normal and still asks for the passcode. Anyone have an idea on how I can solve this problem for her?
- 07-17-2014, 10:19 PM #2
- 07-17-2014, 11:03 PM #3
Re: HTC One Factory Reset doesn't work.
I agree with the above. If there is a OS/firmware related problem to your stock recovery then I would let the store handle it for warranty reasons. If it's within the initial return window they may just replace it.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-19-2014, 12:52 AM #4
- By Issam Hadi in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:53 PM
- By AgentTran in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:59 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:17 PM
- By bspill in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:14 PM