Can't find Google Play!
I have a galaxy s3 and have for two years now. Suddenly, my Google Play has disappeared. I've looked everywhere. It isn't even in my app manager. What can I do???
- 07-17-2014, 09:08 PM #2
- 07-17-2014, 09:09 PM #3
Re: Can't find Google Play!
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about the Google Play Store, or one of the other apps like Play Music or Play Books? Are you rooted? Go to the App Manager, and make sure it isn't listed as a Disabled (or Turned Off) app.
You could try booting into Recovery Mode and clearing the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Tomkurus in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 33Last Post: 07-02-2016, 07:16 AM
- By Jim Hibbard in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:21 PM
- By Yash Parmar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:25 PM