Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy help i accidently wiped the moto g internal storage but i have twrp

i just want to be able to put cm11 on it but i do not know how since i can only get onto recovery and nothing else. If i try to turn it on it just stays on bootloader unlocked. Please help. also adb sideload just stays on starting up. Is there any way i can just get all the internal storage back or just throw cm11 on it?

Global Posts
    4,269 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: help i accidently wiped the moto g internal storage but i have twrp

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    i just want to be able to put cm11 on it but i do not know how since i can only get onto recovery and nothing else. If i try to turn it on it just stays on bootloader unlocked. Please help. also adb sideload just stays on starting up. Is there any way i can just get all the internal storage back or just throw cm11 on it?
    Hello!

Have you tried mounting in recovery?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

yes but it just has three boxes to click that say data cache and system

then they do nothing

Global Posts
    4,269 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Medina4 View Post
    then they do nothing
    Do you have a button at the bottom to click, or something to slide?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Do you have a button at the bottom to click, or something to slide?
    this is what i see help i accidently wiped the moto g internal storage but i have twrp-img_20140717_214420.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140717_214420.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	128111

Global Posts
    4,269 Global Posts
    ROM

Hmmm, and ADB Sideload does not work? You enabled the option in the advanced settings, correct?

yes and it just says starting adb sideload feature... then doesnt do anything after that.

is there anyway i can just download cm11 through an sd card or using cmd?

if i just buy a sd card reader and put it in my phone through micro usb couldnt i just install cm11 that way?