Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default samsung galaxy 4

my phone when I am playing music keeps stopping after 1 or 2 songs. it goes back to the screen and it turns blue. its driving me mad. it also has a message unfortunately nearby service isn't responding I need help
    ta lyn

Default Re: samsung galaxy 4

Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell us what music app you're using? Are you playing music that is locally stored, or streaming music from a service?

Try scanning your SD card then install an alternatve media player and see how that behaves. Is the media player you are currently using the default media player?

I am using the music app there are 2 on the phone one is a set of head phones play music, but I am using the other one sorry I am not very technically minded. I down load music from you tube then copy it over free and naughty it never used to do this my phone is now one year old this month

how do I do that where do I find this info I have looked under settings cant find sd app

I amusing a multimedia ui service layer app what ever that means sorry I do not use google music app the one that came with the phone it is not good dosent have play lists etc

Sorry, but downloading music from YouTube might be violating terms of agreement or copyright laws. It might be getting blocked.

It is probably a violation of terms of service, but probably not illegal. People record music off the radio onto tapes (way back in the day). This would be similar, imo.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3