Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy s2 skyrocket boot load problem

My Galaxy s2 is rooted. I have a ROM names Carbon that I use as a daily driver. I recently reseted my phone to factory settings and reinstalled the Carbon ROM. But every time I reboot my phone it gets stuck on a black screen. The only way I can reboot it and use it is if I factory restore my phone then reinstall the ROM. Someone please help so I can avoid factory reset just to boot my phone. Please help.
    Banned

Default Re: Galaxy s2 skyrocket boot load problem

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrice Sykes View Post
    My Galaxy s2 is rooted. I have a ROM names Carbon that I use as a daily driver. I recently reseted my phone to factory settings and reinstalled the Carbon ROM. But every time I reboot my phone it gets stuck on a black screen. The only way I can reboot it and use it is if I factory restore my phone then reinstall the ROM. Someone please help so I can avoid factory reset just to boot my phone. Please help.
    Well I don't think that you can make your way without performing a factory reset or reloading the stock firmware over your device ! I would say first move forward with the flashing or the factory resetting process then after a while you can choose from the number of tools available for restoring at least some of your data.