Galaxy s2 skyrocket boot load problem

Demetrice Sykes

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy s2 is rooted. I have a ROM names Carbon that I use as a daily driver. I recently reseted my phone to factory settings and reinstalled the Carbon ROM. But every time I reboot my phone it gets stuck on a black screen. The only way I can reboot it and use it is if I factory restore my phone then reinstall the ROM. Someone please help so I can avoid factory reset just to boot my phone. Please help.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy s2 is rooted. I have a ROM names Carbon that I use as a daily driver. I recently reseted my phone to factory settings and reinstalled the Carbon ROM. But every time I reboot my phone it gets stuck on a black screen. The only way I can reboot it and use it is if I factory restore my phone then reinstall the ROM. Someone please help so I can avoid factory reset just to boot my phone. Please help.

Well I don't think that you can make your way without performing a factory reset or reloading the stock firmware over your device ! I would say first move forward with the flashing or the factory resetting process then after a while you can choose from the number of tools available for restoring at least some of your data. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC