Stop the share!
I have played with my G3 for a day and I love it. I did notice that it does use more battery power than my old 4S. I also noticed that it gets warm when I am using tha camera. The one thing that I can not figure out and it drives me NUTS is that every time I take a picture I get a notification from google that I can share it. What do I have to do to delete this notification.
- 07-18-2014, 07:38 AM #2
I have played with my G3 for a day and I love it, It is power hungry compared to my 4s. I can't seem to stop a notification from google every time I take a picture it says picture ready to share. How can I stop this annoying notification? I am new to Android so I don't know if this is a phone issue or some crazy Google set up that I need to change in my profile.
- 07-18-2014, 07:44 AM #3
- 07-18-2014, 07:45 AM #4
- 07-18-2014, 11:58 AM #5
- 07-18-2014, 12:18 PM #6
Re: Stop the share!
- 07-20-2014, 10:00 AM #7
- 07-20-2014, 10:15 AM #8
- 07-21-2014, 09:29 AM #9If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 07-21-2014, 09:30 AM #10If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By B. Diddy in forum Acer ChromebooksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:26 AM
- By unstoppablekem in forum HTC One M8Replies: 16Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:29 PM
- By Galane in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:49 AM
- By Mak34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:04 AM