samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition sm-p605 - touch screen unresponsive
i have samsung galaxy note 10.1 16 gb 2014 edition sm-p605 4g . buy on saudi arabia
i used 2 months and really i love this and most helpfull
at night i put on charge in table.morning i remove the charge wire and touch the screen reaction
hold power button no reaction. only blank screen
please help me iam really sad....................
solved the promblem
- 07-18-2014, 10:06 AM #2
- 08-26-2014, 02:34 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition sm-p605 - touch screen unresponsive
there is a thread called screen blinking, I cant post links... ( androidcentral .....samsung-galaxy-note-10-1-2014/376393-screen-blinking.html )
john woo1 wrote: It happened to me too and screen went black after restart. Its the LCD ribbon cable that is loose.
Fixed it by removed backcover and reattached LCD ribbon cable and secured it, so it wont came loose again by put electric tape on the cable.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Demetrice Sykes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:35 AM
- By Gega1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:48 AM