battery drain after update
I have a Galaxy S4 and last week my carrier decided to do some sort of update that has changed many of my setting, the biggest one and the one I can't figure out how to make stop is the battery the in the past lasted the entire day(depending on usage) now drains in about 3 to 4 hours and the biggest battery drain is Exchange service (version 4.2) with a wopping 56%, android system 20% and email 17%, my carrier is lets just say less than helpful. Thanks for your help, one of my employees is having the same issue.
- 07-18-2014, 09:44 AM #2
- 07-18-2014, 09:49 AM #3
Re: battery drain after update
I was thinking the same thing as magnus.
- 08-23-2014, 07:27 PM #4
- 08-23-2014, 08:58 PM #5
- By Speedygi in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2014, 08:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:41 AM
- By Galane in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:35 AM