korean galaxy s3 won't send sms with T mobile smsc
I have an unlocked Korean Galaxy s3 mini. I switched to family mobile thru walmart, which are both operated by Tmobile. I did a master reset and installed the correct apn and smsc as instructed by each provider. I have tried sms apps- hello, handcent, sms pro. All fail! I put my sim in another phone and i can send sms. I can receive sms, but I can not send. My phone worked perfectly in Korea with olleh, but in the US with Family mobile, operated by tmobile, it does not send out text messages. "failed" is the notification. I submitted a network tech ticket as well.
- 03-03-2015, 10:43 PM #2
Re: korean galaxy s3 won't send sms with T mobile smsc
Does it even make calls? Is it a genuine Samsung, or a knockoff/clone?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Neongreeen64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2015, 11:47 AM
- By Overboost in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:33 AM
- By haxsaw67 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:49 AM
- By jenpossy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:28 AM