Galaxy tab 2 wont work
I just purchased a galaxy tab 2 online. I tried everything that was offered on this site besides pulling the back off and everything the seller offered for me to try. I really do not want to return it. What should i do
- 07-18-2014, 11:56 AM #2
Re: Galaxy tab 2 wont work
Welcome to Android Central! Is it new or used? Does anything happen at all when you press the power button or plug the device into a wall outlet? Have you kept it plugged into a wall outlet and charged it for at least 12 hours, undisturbed?
See if you can boot into Recovery Mode. If so, select Wipe Cache Partition, then Reboot System Now. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 10:43 PM
- By Neongreeen64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2015, 08:06 PM
- By haxsaw67 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:49 AM
- By jenpossy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:28 AM