I can't re enable droid command center
I disabled my droid command center app and I can't find it to enable it again how do I do this?
- 07-18-2014, 12:54 PM #2
Re: I can't re enable droid command center
Welcome to Android Central! Did you Disable it in the Settings>Apps menu? Go to Settings>Apps>Disabled, select it, and tap Enable. If you have an earlier Android version, the disabled apps are listed in the Settings>Apps>All list, at the very bottom.
- By xuerebx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:15 PM
- By gpdaddy95 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:31 AM
- By ryg787 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:56 AM