Constant you tube buffering on wifi
As the title states. I have a galaxy s 5 on at&t. I thought I was just having network issues but my laptop, may galaxy nexus and nexus 10 all stream youtube without issue. My gs5 however, works fine on 4G but buffers like crazy on wifi. Tried clearing app cache and reinstalling updates with no results. Anyone else here have this problem?
- 07-18-2014, 03:10 PM #2
- By ChrisP3 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:47 PM
- By mc4nam in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:16 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:19 PM
- By holz75 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:08 PM