Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default should I get a screen protector for my Samsung galaxy s5

Well should I? I've heard that the glass for the s5 is extremely hard, but I would like others opinions

Default Re: should I get a screen protector for my Samsung galaxy s5

It depends on your behavior. If you toss it in a pocket or bag where it wills see keys or coins, then yes. Gorilla Glass is not all it is "cracked up" to be (har har). It's good, but you can definitely scratch it. I recommend tempered glass. Great feel, touch sensitivity, and look. Muvit, Spigen etc..

Welcome to Android Central! It depends on how you usually treat your phones. I baby my phones, and make sure it is never in a pocket or bag with other abrasive items, so I don't bother with a screen protector--just a case. If you're more used to shoving your phone into a pocket full of coins, keys, ninja stars, etc., or if you typically toss the phone around like an old Nokia brickphone from 2000, then by all means, get a screen protector.

You've spent big bucks on this baby. Do whatever is needed to protect it. I bought the OtterBox Defender case and I am glad I did. I also have the insurance on the device offered by AT&T.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app