Nexus 7 2013 Issues
I have bought a 2013 Nexus 7 32gb in January. In mid april I dropped it in school and the screen cracked and the touchscreen was busted over a crack that was not on the screen, but the black bezel, had to get it replaced by my staples warranty, now in July I put it in a little backpack and head on my bike to take some photos, I find a nice flower and pull my Nexus 7 out of my bag and guess what? The scren is cracked!! I was going very slow during the bike ride, looking for some things to photograph. The touchscreen is now broken and the tablet is unusable, is anyone else having this stupid issue? And also, it it normal?
- 07-18-2014, 04:00 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 2013 Issues
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about it. Did you have case on it? I always highly recommend a case, especially if you're going to transport it in something like a backpack, with other items in it. On top of that, if you're wearing that backpack while riding a bicycle, it's possible that the tension exerted on the arm straps may have caused pressure to be applied to the tablet's screen (i.e., from other items in your backpack, as everything was compressed).
- By RogaDanar in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 08-19-2016, 11:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 10:25 PM
- By EvilMonkey in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:53 AM
- By mhans311 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:29 PM