- 2 Posts
Galaxy s3 problems
After doing a factory restore, my lock screen(pattern) does not show the pattern lock anymore it just shows the swipe lock. I tried restarting and changing the settings and back, but still no luck. Also i am having a hard time with the phone turning off and restart by itself.
- 07-18-2014, 05:09 PM #2
Re: Galaxy s3 problems
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying you're unable to change the lockscreen settings to a pattern unlock? A full factory reset will make it default back to slide to unlock.
Since the phone is having other problems, try unmounting the SD card and removing it, then rebooting. A corrupt SD card can cause problems. If that doesn't help, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 07:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 11:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 11:13 PM
- By Nicketchells in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:43 PM