allshare cast dongle s/w app
Ok so I had my first mobile. .(.when they were invented) now I have a Samsung s5. I am computer literate but Not so much with all the latest technology.
I want to remove the allcast dongle app, it came with the phone. I read the access rights and I do not want an app that can access/modify or delete my data and even record or video etc without my permission.
Looking online it seems that I can't just delete these unwanted apps but I have heard that if I root the phone I will be able to easily remove unwanted apps etc.
Can anyone offer any advice? For example is rooting a simple process and does it alter the functionality? Thanks
- 11-20-2014, 10:18 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: allshare cast dongle s/w app
No one ever replied to this? I just now discovered the allshare update on my S5 Active, and I'm not to happy with all of the permissions either. It can basically do ANYTHING I can do, and probably more! Not cool at all.
So, I have the same questions as the OP did. Is AllShare safe? Or can I remove it?
- By JeffDenver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:09 AM
- By Stefania Flanz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:14 AM
- By Pneeleysmom in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:01 PM
- By jlost in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:10 PM