I have had my Mega since this past Christmas and have had no problems with it until now.
For the past few days my emails that I delete on my phone keep coming back every 10 mins. I have not changed email accounts (yahoo) or made any changes.
I have searched the forums and found where people have said to do this : General settings>Incoming Server>Delete email from server> change it to when I delete from inbox.
I do not have this one my phone under settings/email.
Under my settings/accounts/email I have these to choose from
I have nothing about "deleting emails" from phone.
Can someone help me out.
- 07-18-2014, 06:46 PM #2
Re: Email/ Mega
I would try to clear app data on the email app
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:32 AM
- By Brandonm12 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:40 AM
- By LauraWA in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:31 PM
- By jbeachy in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:55 AM