hiding apps

U

Unregistered

I know a lot have asked this but how can I hide apps from the home screen and play store (installed ones). Thank you!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean you want to hide apps from the homescreen or the App Drawer? You can hide apps on the homescreen by not placing the app shortcut there--the homescreen is like the old Windows desktop, and can be blank if you want. Some devices allow you to hide apps in the App Drawer (which is the grid of all installed apps)--which device do you have? If your device doesn't allow you to do this, you could install a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher Prime (note that the free version does not have this function).

I am not aware of a way to hide an app that you purchased/installed in the Play Store.

nedaa

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean you want to hide apps from the homescreen or the App Drawer? You can hide apps on the homescreen by not placing the app shortcut there--the homescreen is like the old Windows desktop, and can be blank if you want. Some devices allow you to hide apps in the App Drawer (which is the grid of all installed apps)--which device do you have? If your device doesn't allow you to do this, you could install a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher Prime (note that the free version does not have this function).

I am not aware of a way to hide an app that you purchased/installed in the Play Store.

Actually I use the S3 mini and I know how to hide it from the App Drawer. Just don't know how to hide it from the play store but thank you :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo